2 mile run/10 mile bike/2 mile run
April 6, 2019 • 8:00 am
Event Starts at 8am
1.) First Run –
starts in the Pro Health Parking Lot
- a. Turns left onto Mobile Infirmary Blvd
- b. Right onto Oak Knoll Dr.
- c. Left onto Indian Creek Dr S
- d. Left onto Oak Knoll Dr.
- e. Left onto Stanton Rd.
1 mile on Stanton Road and then race turns around and comes back the same route to the Pro Health parking lot.
2.) Bike Course –
5 mile loop, completed twice
- a. Left onto Mobile Infirmary Blvd from Pro Health Parking lot
- b. Left onto Springhill Ave
- c. Right onto Broad
- d. Right onto St Francis (Dauphin St)
- e. Right onto Upham
- f.Right onto Springhill Ave
The bike course will be 2 loops of this course after second loop the race will turn left back onto Mobile Infirmary Blvd and into the Pro Health Parking lot.
3.) 2nd Run Course -
from Pro Health Parking lot
- a.Left onto Mobile Infirmary Blvd
- b.Right onto Oak Knoll Dr
- c.Left onto Indian Creek Dr S
- d.Left on to Oak Knoll Dr
- e.Left onto Stanton Rd1 mile on Stanton Road and then race turns around and comes back the same route to the Pro Health parking lot for the Finish.
The race will have a 2 hour and 30 minute time limit